Surprising ways to increase sales of E-commerce during the holiday season
The holiday season is a great opportunity for e-commerce brands to increase sales and drive brand awareness. However, with so many shoppers visiting e-commerce websites and making purchases at the same time, it can be challenging for brands to stand out from their competitors.
This article will share 5 strategies that e-commerce brands can use to increase holiday sales.
1. e-Commerce Website Upgrades
The best way to invest in your e-commerce sales during the holiday season is to make upgrades to your website. You can opt for a holiday theme website design and purchase subscription plans available in the market to get more features.
You can also:
1. Offer free shipping: Customers love free shipping, so offer it!
2. Create a sense of urgency: Use countdown timers or “limited time only” offers to encourage customers to buy now.
3. Make it easy to find what they want: Use clear and concise labeling, helpful search features, and well-organized menus.
4. Give them something extra: Add a little something extra to orders to thank customers for their business.
2. Google Ads for Brand Awareness
Google ads are a great way for e-commerce brands to increase brand awareness and get their ads in front of potential customers. You can create ads related to your products, brands, or events and then have those ads appear on Google search results and in the Google Shopping feed.
When creating ads, make sure you are using the relevant keywords and ad copy to make sure your ads are seen by the right people. You can also use the same tips to optimize your website content to help your ads be successful.
3. Ensure that the customer experience is mobile-friendly
With mobile devices being used more and more for e-commerce, it is obvious that not having a mobile-friendly website can cost you a fortune.
To make your business website more mobile-friendly & increase its visibility by using tools which are available online like PageSpeed Insights, Google LightHouse etc., that will allow your e-commerce business to reach a wider audience, resulting in more significant revenue potential. The trend of mobile commerce cannot be underestimated to succeed in any e-commerce business.
1. Use responsive design.
Your website should be designed using responsive design, so that it automatically adjusts to the screen size of the device being used. This will give your customers a better experience and make it more likely that they’ll purchase from you.
2. Optimize your images.
Make sure that all of the images on your website are optimized for mobile devices. This means compressing them so that they load quickly on smaller screens.
3. Use large fonts.
Mobile users often have difficulty reading small text, so it’s important to use large fonts on your website. This will make it easier for customers to read product descriptions and other information, and it will make them more likely to purchase from you.
4. Minimize form fields.
When customers are completing forms on your website, keep the number of fields to a minimum. The fewer fields they have to fill out, the more likely they are to complete the form and make a purchase.
4. Offers and Discounts
Offers, especially those with deadlines, can drive sales. You can offer free shipping, discounts on certain products, or limited-time discounts to entice customers to purchase from your site.
You can also offer gift card promotions where customers can get a gift card when they purchase a certain product. Another way to offer discounts is to create a Black Friday sale.
5. Product Collaborations
1. Form partnerships with other businesses in your industry to promote each other’s products. This can be done through social media, blog posts, or even cross-promotional advertising.
2. Collaborate with bloggers and influencers who have an engaged following in your target market. They can help spread the word about your products and drive traffic to your website or store.
3. Create exclusive holiday bundles or kits that include your products along with complementary items from other businesses. This is a great way to get exposure for your brand while also providing value to customers.
The holiday season is a great time to increase sales for your e-commerce brand. You can use many different strategies to increase sales, such as running advertisements, creating offers, and making upgrades to your website.
You can also increase brand awareness through Google ads and promoting partnerships with other brands. No matter which strategy you choose, these are all great ways to increase sales and succeed during the holiday season as an e-commerce brand.
Mr.Akshay Deshpande is an e-commerce expert. He helped thousands of retail merchants to step into the digital space and sell their products online on websites and apps.
Check out: 5 Must-Have eCommerce Store Features For Holiday Season